cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
longbreak
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Wish List

It would be helpful and nice if a future version could include the ability to schedule custom scans. This would be a big plus for users who have backup disks etc which do not need to be scanned.

At the moment there are only two options. Remember to pull out all the drives not required prior to a scheduled full scan (which defeats the purpose of running a schedule) or elect to do a manual custom scan with a calendar reminder. I have opted for the latter as it is easier but at the same time makes shedule ability in McAfee completely useless.
1 Reply
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 2

RE: Wish List

Added this thought to the new beta 2010 product wish list I sent to the beta manager for discussion.

I agree handy as can skip drives you do not want scanned . We also pushed to get the skipping of scanning folders/files that we do not want scanned.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community