Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 21 of 26

Re: Windows 7 Action Centre Problem

Jump to solution

I might also, for a second opinion. You could run Malwarebytes (Free) DO NOT enable or accept any Free Trial Offers or Activate the Pro/Paid Version.  You can obtain this Super program and others from the following Link:

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Nisa51
Contributor III
Message 22 of 26

Jump to solution

I already have Malwarebytes have done for years and run it every week also ADWCleaner every week, all is fine

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 23 of 26

Jump to solution

Okay, that is good.  Short of Doing a Uninstall/Reinstall as I suggested. You may benefit running a Windows 7 Chkdsk :Check your hard disk for errors in Windows 7  If you still have issues, I would do as suggested. Either contact Technical Support, or do a Complete Uninstall/Reinstall.

Please apprise us of your results.

All the best,

CatDaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 24 of 26

Jump to solution

Could you please kindly apprise us if your issues have been resolved please? If so we can then consider this thread answered.

All the very best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Nisa51
Contributor III
Message 25 of 26

Jump to solution

Hi Catdaddy,

I have not actually had this problem occur since the end of December, if it does happen again I will undertake an uninstall/reinstall. I would close this thread and If it does happen I will notify again. Thanks.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 26 of 26

Jump to solution

Thank you for your prompt response   I have done as you suggested. In a hurry, off to appointments.

All the very best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community