Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tulin20m
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Update fail

Hello,

I apologize if this question is redundant but the ones I found when searching were a little too technical for me; the people posting seemed to have more information than I do.

My problem is simple: in the VirusScan console, the daily update failed last night and this morning when I manually retried. It says: "sk: AutoUpdate / Status: Daily, 5:00 PM / Last Result: The Update Failed / Last Tried: Tuesday, Sep. 22, 2009."

One more problem: I just tried this morning on Wednesday Sep 23 and it failed. Why is that not registered in "Last Run?"

So two questions: 1) how do i update it? 2) is this failed update tied to an inaccurate record of when it was last run?

Thanks!
Sincerely,
May
Tags (1)
1 Reply
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 2

RE: Update fail

Sorry missed your post, is it still having problems updating?
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community