cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZSlash
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Stop deleting texmod

I've been using this program called texmod to replace textures in a game called "XBlades". It's a tool that allows you to rip and repackage textures and then tells the game to use your custom texture instead of the official one. This program is more commonly used with the game "Guild Wars". Unfortunately to rip and replace textures it has to create a temporary trojan which Mcafee takes the liberty to delete for me and then deletes texmod too. I know I can just turn of my virus security for 15 minutes but it's a bit inconvenient to have to go and redownload the whole program every time I want to play. Is there anyway that you could program Mcafee to ignore this program sense it does not actually do any harm to the computer itself or with it's temporary trojan?

Here is a link for you to download it and scan it as much as you want: http://www.gamedaily.com/games/texmod/pc/game-downloads/texmod/

Thanks in advance.
1 Reply
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 2

RE: Stop deleting texmod

register at www.webimmune.net and then submit a sample of that file...

Also when you get a reply reply back with your justification

The website is the McAfee Virus Research lab
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community