Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frandosh
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Scan Result 2147467259

I got the same problem, this problem exist after i have installed tune up utility 2009. Can't it resolved if i uninstall tune up utility or reinstall Mc Afee is the only way.
3 Replies

RE: Scan Result 2147467259

You had posted in a 2-year old thread for an expired product so moved to your own thread.

Check your system clock for accuracy both time and timezone.

Check that Windows is totally up to date, both critical and non-critical updates using Microsoft Updates and that IE is the latest version for your system.

Please see this solved thread for what to do: http://community.mcafee.com/showthread.php?t=230051&highlight=2147467259
jay69k
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

major Problem

I have exactly the same problem but whatever is after happening my wi- fi is now deactivated and wont let me enable it. I use windows xp and if anyone out there can help i'd really appreciate it!!! I use a dell vostro 1500 and i am confused as to what is wrong and how to fix the problem

RE: major Problem

If you follow the above post you should be OK, in particular that solved post link I gave.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community