cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benez
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

PC neuinstalliert und nun Fehler

Hallo, Ich habe von web.de das McAfee Produkt.

Und nach einem neuaufsetzen des PCs kann ich McAfee nichtmehr installieren.

Da habe ich mal in mein Konto geschaut und dort sieht man das mein PC 2mal registriert ist und der meiner Freundin 1mal. Somit sind die 3 Lizenzen verbraucht!!

Wie kann ich die Lizenzen von nichtmehr benutzten PCs oder neuaufgesetzten löschen/wiederbenutzen?!?!

1 Reply
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 2

Re: PC neuinstalliert und nun Fehler

PC reinstalled and now error
Hello, I'm from web.de the McAfee product.

And after a newly setup PC I can not install McAfee.

As I once looked into my account and there you can see that my PC is recorded 2 times and 1 time my friend. Thus, the 3 licenses are used up!

How can I delete the licenses no longer used PC or neuaufgesetzten reuse /??

Usually running the windows uninstall ie add/remove programs or programs and features option and then the MCPR program will remove the PC  Then check the account and see what it says. Install macfee where you want the licence.

MCPR

http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?lc=1033&id=TS101331

As it is recorded 2 time son the 1 PC better way is to call the german language tech support and they will do it.

http://service.mcafee.com/TechSupportHome.aspx?lc=1033&sg=TS

Change language to german and proceed.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community