cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ms421
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

No Update

It's 8:00 cst and no update . . . My automatic update does not work, so I have to manually check for updates and they always appear between 5:00 and 6:00 cst . . . . is a late update normal or do I have a problem? . . . . Thanks

4 Replies
hopeless1
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Re: No Update

I was expecting dat 6804 last evening (8/15/12), but I couldn't get it manually. I tried again today  8/16/12 about 5.55 a.m. (manually) and the dat was downloaded but it was  6805 created 8/15/12 . looks to me like dat 6804 didn't get downloaded for some reason unknown to me.

hopeless1
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

7:00 pm dat  6806 downloaded (created on 8/16/12)  Still don't know what happened with dat 6804

ms421
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Same here . . . received 6805 last night @ 9:00 cst, manually . . . . received 6806 @ 5:15 cst today, manually. It may have downloaded both 6804 and 6805 at the same time, but just shows 6805 as last update . . . not sure, but everything seems to be ok, now.

ms421
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

It's 9:38 PM CST and still no daily update . . . . this is getting to be rediculous . . . my auto-update does not work (nor does scheduled scan), so I have to check for updates manually . . . can someone please explain to me why the daily updates are not consistent in timing? Not a happy camper!!!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community