cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skinni
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

No Help whatsoever

:mad:I put in a request for help quite a few days ago.
There has been little to no views and absolutely no replies.
I think it's shameful that a virus software company, that someone pays for, does not treat their client with more diginity. And yes we are a client. We also electronically agreed to a EULA. We, as the user must comply. Shouldn't the company be held accountable as well? The virus software someone runs on their computer is like the key to a lock. It is the most essential piece of software on a person's PC. I feel time is of the essence & all problems with corresponding program should be rectified expeditiously.
I have paid for Mcafee online protection for 10 years and to be disregarded when there is a problem is unconscionable.
I still have major issues but I realize they will not be settled here.
I will be uninstalling Mcafee & regret I ever invested so much time & money with them.
Gives me the impression they are much like an insurance company. Rob you blind & then unable to be found when it's time for assistance. I guess I'll go to one of those free programs. After all You supposedly get what you pay for & I'd rather pay nothing to receive nothing.:rolleyes:
Labels (1)
1 Reply
BastiaanR
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

RE: No Help whatsoever

The forum is manned by volunteers, some of whom also happen to be McAfee staff. The forums are not a substitute for the official Technical Support - if you need to have something looked at right away, contact TS (by e-mail, chat, or phone). Consider the forums a (hopefully) usefull addition to Tech Support.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community