Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-diego
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Neshta Virus

Good morning, I have a problem with the following virus (Neshta) on a server,

I have a problem with the following virus (Neshta) on a server, several infected . exe infected which I can not enter them to use them, Windows Defender detected them as viruses, and I have 4 functions for if I want to send them to quarantine, if I want to delete them, if I want to keep them in the system or if I want to clean the threat, as they are very important programs and files to work with the server, it would be a problem to be removed, my question is, is there any tool by McAfee to remove the virus from each executable that I have infected to reuse it without deleting the executable?

I send some screenshots of the detected elements, if any other information is required please comment me, waiting for your comments, thank you very much!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-28 at 09.02.36.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-28 at 9.02.35 AM.jpeg

1 Reply
Murali_Krishnan
Message 2 of 2

Re: Neshta Virus

Hi @-diego ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused,

We request you to perform full scan with the help of McAfee Antivirus

we also recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link for more help,

https://www.mcafee.com/support/?page=shell&shell=contact-support

Regards

Murali Krishnan

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community