cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joeya-1301
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

McAfee total protection – expired and stopped working before subscription ends

Hi I am hoping someone can help. My McAfee total protection software stopped working and is saying it has expired although my subscription due date is not until May 2022. Anyone had a similar problem or have an answer/solution?

2 Replies
GaneshR
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee total protection – expired and stopped working before subscription ends

Hi @Joeya-1301 

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Ganesh Raju R

Rajesh1971
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee total protection – expired and stopped working before subscription ends

Dear Sir, Madam,<br><br>I have similar issue. I have a subscription on MC AFFEE and the payment for 2022 has been collected. I now try to log in to my account and get the message that my password is incorrect. I have done several forgot my password to receive a reset by email, but haven't yet received anything for weeks. It looks like my login details have been hacked.<br><br>Can someone of MC AFFEE support let me know to which email address i can sent sent the details over.<br><br>Thank you very much!
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community