Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DoubtsMcAfey
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

McAfee interferes with games: part 2

Jump to solution

What are you guys doing with these engines?

Just got another engine update, now the games won't run again.

Worked perfect before 10/3/2019 update. Borked after, until an engine update fixed it for a few days.

Then got another engine update today 10/9/2019, now it won't let my games play again.

This is getting pretty annoying!

About tab reads:

McAfee VirusScan

Version: 22.7
Build: 22.7.150
Last Update 4/23/2017
Engine version: 3856.0
Engine creation date: 10/9/2019

Please fix this nonsense.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Felix_I
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 10

Re: McAfee interferes with games: part 2

Jump to solution

Hi @DoubtsMcAfey,

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing with McAfee and games on your computer, please try initiating a manual update with McAfee on your computer. After the update with McAfee is complete, please open McAfee and follow these steps below;

1. Click on PC Security
2. Click on Real-Time Scanning
3. Click on Excluded Files and select Add file.
4. Navigate to the location and add the file.

If this steps does not work, please try running a manual update with McAfee again and then run your games. If still unable to run the game, try uninstalling and reinstalling McAfee on your computer.

Regards,
Felix.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Felix_I
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi @DoubtsMcAfey,

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing with McAfee and games on your computer, please try initiating a manual update with McAfee on your computer. After the update with McAfee is complete, please open McAfee and follow these steps below;

1. Click on PC Security
2. Click on Real-Time Scanning
3. Click on Excluded Files and select Add file.
4. Navigate to the location and add the file.

If this steps does not work, please try running a manual update with McAfee again and then run your games. If still unable to run the game, try uninstalling and reinstalling McAfee on your computer.

Regards,
Felix.

DoubtsMcAfey
Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Jump to solution

Lol, cookie cutter response. Same as the previous thread.

Did all the tricks and combination of tricks.

Uninstalling is out of the question, it was a pain in the arse when I installed in the first place.

Just get with your Dev team and fix and update the engine again.

Because it worked fine after the 10/4/2019 engine update. And now it's broke again after today's update?

Let's get on the same page here and communicate with the people that write the code for these engines and get this fixed.

I've been a long time McAfee user, many years! Never before have I have this much trouble.

I'd hate for McAfee to lose yet another long time and  loyal customer.

EleanorSantiag
Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Jump to solution

Thank you for sharing Minecraft APK you can download here see here

lolbean
Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Jump to solution

LolBeans may be unfamiliar to new internet gamers. LolBeans is a fast-paced multiplayer game where two teams compete for domination. Your team must seize the enemy base while defending yours. It needs quick reactions, strategy, and synchronization. visit https://lolbeans.pro/

lolbean
Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Jump to solution

You may be unfamiliar with the term "LolBeans" if you are new to the world of online gaming. In LolBeans, two opposing teams compete against one another in a high-stakes race to the finish. The objective is to protect your own base while working with your squad to take over the enemy's. It's a game of rapid reactions and strategic preparation, requiring talent, strategy, and coordination.

Memurlarnet
Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Jump to solution

Smartphones and tablets are the only devices on which mobile games are intended to be played. They are available in many genres and are frequently simple to pick up and play while on the go. Visit Here: Memurlarnet

reminimod2023
Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Jump to solution

Thanks for the wonderful information. It's very useful to me.  Remini Mod apk

lolbeans
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Jump to solution

Lolbeans is an exciting and immersive game website that has quickly become a favorite destination for gamers of all ages. Boasting a diverse array of captivating online games, Lolbeans offers a thrilling experience that keeps players hooked for hours on end.The website's sleek and user-friendly interface enhances the overall gaming experience

Hamad99
Contributor
Message 10 of 10

PelisPlus

Jump to solution

PelisPlusto is your premier destination for an extensive selection of movies and TV shows in English. With a user-friendly interface, PelisPlusto offers a seamless streaming experience, allowing you to explore and enjoy a diverse range of entertainment content. Dive into a world of cinematic delights and binge-worthy series on PelisPlusto, where quality meets convenience. Elevate your streaming experience with the latest releases and timeless classics, all in the comfort of your own space.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community