Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Earl3
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

McAfee always found Virus when I use pyinstaller3 to pack my Python script

Jump to solution

when i use pyinstaller3 to pack my python script(with PYQT5), McAfee always alert me the runw.exe file found virus and then delete this bootloader file .

the pyinstaller is download from official website , i have no idea why this happen , and also i try this with my workmates computer , same thing happen .

so could you pls help me to settle this problem ?

thank you very much .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Target Pay and Benefits

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 8

Re: McAfee always found Virus when I use pyinstaller3 to pack my Python script

Jump to solution

Hello @Earl3 

Please follow the suggestion provided by Magesh or you can even submit the file to a concern team where they will analyze and classify it as clean.

Please follow the below McAfee Article where you can follow the process of submitting the file that is being detected as threat,

How to submit false positives to McAfee

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @Earl3 

Can you try excluding the .exe file in McAfee Real time scan exclusions and check. Also try running a quick scan to check whether McAfee is till detecting the file as virus. Let us know the outcome after trying the TBS

Regards

Magesh J

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @Earl3 

Please follow the suggestion provided by Magesh or you can even submit the file to a concern team where they will analyze and classify it as clean.

Please follow the below McAfee Article where you can follow the process of submitting the file that is being detected as threat,

How to submit false positives to McAfee

Regards,
Madhan M

JesperLessard
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Generally this could be that the package is indeed infected. But it may also be a false alarm. Perhaps you should report this to the site from where you downloaded it and see what they have to say. Feed kroger

dadiva2839
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

An incredible article you write, very very interesting and informative ... I hope you will keep writing articles as good as this, so I gained extensive insight ... thanks.!!!  Crunchyroll.com/activate

Gawsdr
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey

Jump to solution

So don’t worry. We are here to help you. Cause we have all the detail about the Kroger Customer Review survey and also it is in a step by step format so you can easily understand and make successfully complete your survey.

Gawsdr
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Jack In The Box Customer Feedback Survey

Jump to solution

But You have not reached a perfect place where you can get easy method also step by step guide to complete the Jack In The Box Customer Opinion Survey.

lojose4090
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Re: Jack In The Box Customer Feedback Survey

Jump to solution

Thank you for another great article. The place else may anybody get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for such information.In-N-Out Secret Menu 2022

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community