Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajesh1971
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Login to account does not work any more

Jump to solution

Dear Sir, Madam,

I am experiecing problems with my login. I have requested several times a reset by email this month, but do not get any email to reset my password. It looks like my account has been hacked. Can you please sent me the email address for support where i can sent my details over or a phone number. I live in the Netherlands. 

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Login to account does not work any more

Jump to solution

Hello @Rajesh1971 ,

We are extrememly sorry for the inconvenience caused, we kindly suggest you to check in webmail and also in spam folder, the sender of the email will be donotreply@mcafee.com there are chances that account might have been locked if there are multiple attempts. If in case you are still observing the issue we kindly suggest you to contact suport by accessing the below link in weekdays during business hours.

Support Link.

Regards,
Rajiv S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello @Rajesh1971 ,

We are extrememly sorry for the inconvenience caused, we kindly suggest you to check in webmail and also in spam folder, the sender of the email will be donotreply@mcafee.com there are chances that account might have been locked if there are multiple attempts. If in case you are still observing the issue we kindly suggest you to contact suport by accessing the below link in weekdays during business hours.

Support Link.

Regards,
Rajiv S

Rajesh1971
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated!! I was able to login again!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community