cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_176685
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

JPG & EXE Files are not working converted automatically in APP format Please help me on this

This is chandrasekar from india. my request is in my domain network we have more the 1000 Pcs. Now problem is our client system are affected by some virus or malware exactly i don't what it is

Problem what i facing is all the JPG files are coverting in to Application format and what are batches we are using in server all batch files are corrupted. and EXE files are not able to install.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regard,

J chandrasekar.

Sorry email and phone numbers not secure here

Message was edited by: Peacekeeper on 30/09/11 7:10:18 PM
1 Reply
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 2

Re: JPG & EXE Files are not working converted automatically in APP format Please help me on this

I pointed a getsusp tech to your other post.

Is this Enterprise or Home product you mentioned 100 PCs have the issue. Should you not be contacting your corporate  support contact?

that said try the Fake Alrt Stinger

Fake Alert Stinger | McAfee Free Tools

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community