cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ausdon
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

HELLLLLP!!!!!!!

Hello...I'm a first time user..so..I wonder if anyone has had a similar problem and how it might be solved.My virus protection stopped working.And there are regular ballon pop ups that remind me "Your computer is at risk! Your virus protection is not working". BUT....I have tried many times to re-install it...on my own and with online tech support and over the phone....the results are always the same....at the end of the whole process it will say FAILED...FAILED...FAILED...FAILED....I've done everything I can think of to do.Does anyone have any ideas they would share with me?

2 Replies
sunvit
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: HELLLLLP!!!!!!!

Have you tried uninstalling the programme and installing again ? Try uninstall using http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe  and reboot and install again.  Let me know what happens.

Dinz
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Re: HELLLLLP!!!!!!!

Hi audson,

Do you still face the issue downloading mcafee ? If so kindly report back so that we could resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Dinesh K

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community