cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meloli
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Game blocklisted by the antivirus

I was trying to play Stardew Valley with my friends, but the co-op don't work at all  I did a quick research and apparently it's because of the antivirus program. It seems like what I'm supposed to do is either deactivating McAfee or mark the game as harmless. What can I do? (My laptop uses Windows 11) 

3 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 4

Re: Game blocklisted by the antivirus

Hi @Meloli,

Greetings from McAfee.

Kindly mark startdew valley exe file as an exception. Also have a read through the knowledge article by clicking on the link below.

How to submit false positives to McAfee

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Meloli
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I couldn't find the exe file some reason. Instead, there's dll and the plain game. Also, when i right click, there's only split and scan, so I don't know how to mark it as exception 

millidude
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Great Thought i agree With you

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community