cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nick28
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Do I need McAfee if I have Windows 11 defender?

From my point of view, you do not need McAfee with Windows 11. You only need Windows Defender to protect your PC from viruses and malicious software, and use professional backup software to keep your files safe. For many years https://100001.onl/ , Microsoft has been providing antivirus protection for users. what is your thought?

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: Do I need McAfee if I have Windows 11 defender?

Hi @nick28,

Greetings from McAfee.

McAfee provides complete protection against viruses, online threats and ransomware with both cloud-based online and offline protection. McAfee is a premium antivirus that detects malware in real time and ensures your devices are safe. McAfee antivirus software comes with a PC cleaner, file shredder, VPN, Password Manager, Protection Data Cleanup, Anti-Virus, and Firewall. Features availability depends on the plan that been chosen. A basic plan includes anti-virus  and firewall. For premium, the above all features included. Also, It offers unlimited plans for when you have a large number of devices at home or the office.

Kindly contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance or call (866-622-3911) US.

McAfee Support

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Maxwell99
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Do I need McAfee if I have Windows 11 defender?

Yes, you can use the Windows 11 Built in service. But McAfee is the another level to support and maximum protection to your Windows 11 operating system. McAfee is always good brand of Antivirus World. You can try to use it and you can also comparison the other Antivirus with McAfee. So, You understand why this antivirus good for device. I still use this security for my laptop with PC several years.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community