Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaineNightOwl
Contributor
Message 31 of 46

Re: DAT update problem? off topic question for brit

Jump to solution
off topic question for peter . what do you mean you obliterated my e-mail address ? what does that mean ? i've never heard of that. please reply back to me with an explanation.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 32 of 46

Re: DAT update problem?

Jump to solution

MoxieMomma...that's good to know that something is being done, thanks for posting that.  BigJ - perhaps the SA server was down for a moment.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 33 of 46

Jump to solution

MaineNightOwl wrote:

off topic question for peter . what do you mean you obliterated my e-mail address ? what does that mean ? i've never heard of that. please reply back to me with an explanation.

I crossed it out in the picture I posted.  When we display a profile we see the email address also.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 09/01/10 8:57:08 EST PM
papilot312
Contributor
Message 34 of 46

Jump to solution

Hi,

DAT 5856 is here...Just came in a few minutes ago. Downloaded and installed automatically, and gave me the message saying it's updated. All up to date now, so I'd expect everyone should be getting this update soon. Glad it's fixed!

Tim

gorf
Former Member
Message 35 of 46

Jump to solution

yeah here too but I wouldnt say it was smooth. took ages to d/l must have been a large file certainly bigger than a DAT update. when finished the "your programs have been updated box" wouldnt go away even after clicking OK several times. I had to reboot to get rid of it. Then I got error message from security centre "your computer is not protected" and several McAfee services which I always have ON were OFF so I clicked on "fix problems' and it did, and I have DAT 5856 - I just opened Security Centre to check that, and it took ages to open. plus my CPU fan is running flat out so i'm not convinced all is well

user_6
Former Member
Message 36 of 46

Jump to solution

Hello,

this morning (8.45 am here) 5856 came automatically.

The problem is solved.

Thank you and regards,

Jérôme.

user_6
Former Member
Message 37 of 46

Jump to solution

Thank you from Paris. All is perfect. And your help has been usefull and friendly.

Regards,

Jérôme.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 38 of 46

Jump to solution

De rien Jérôme.

Bon courage.

user_6
Former Member
Message 39 of 46

Jump to solution

Pourquoi je fais des efforts pour écrire en "my broken and poor english" avec un canadien francophone?

Merci à toi.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 40 of 46

Jump to solution
Je suis anglais. J'étais seulement poli. Je parle seulement quelques mots du Français.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community