cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 91 of 96

Re: DAT 5862 -> DAT 5860 -> back to DAT 5862?

Jump to solution

You're most welcome.

user_6
Former Member
Message 92 of 96

Jump to solution

Hello,

all seems stable.

Thank you Peter, one more time!

MaineNightOwl
Contributor
Message 93 of 96

Jump to solution

hello peter, moxiemomma, and other community members from captain Ralph portland,maine usa eastcoast 3:00 am est jan.19,2010 reporting in to say that i'm holding my own at present time and mcafee virus definitions are stable on my end also 5865.0000 . thank you peter, moxiemomma and others who tolerated all my postings. i apologize if i been a pain in all your asses . wishing you all well until the next mcafee mishap lol lets hope not for a while.

take care

captain Ralph

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 94 of 96

Jump to solution

All's well that ends well.  Good luck everyone.

Ron65
Former Member
Message 95 of 96

Jump to solution

Peter,

Thanks for all of your help and especially your patience with me. Mine both started working yesterday afternoon late. Since I got the 5865 update solate I figure the 5866 willbe later in the day our time. Hopefully this won't happen again next weekend. Once more thanks and have a great day.

Ron

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 96 of 96

Jump to solution

No problemo.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community