Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eugeniu
Former Member
Message 1 of 8

Confusing Virus Scan results

A question on virus scan test results.

I'm running a PC scan, and getting 0 issues. On the other hand, when reviewing report - it shows me some trojans found, and i can't do anythign about them (no "delete" or "remove" or "carantine" buttons).

I'm using a russian version, but hope it's clear from the screenshot.

Can anyone help / comment? I'm just a bit uncomfortable whether my PC is really safe/secured or not.

Thank you.

7 Replies
ConorD62
Former Member
Message 2 of 8

Re: Confusing Virus Scan results

The first red box is your last scan, the trojans and cookies could have been found in other scans.

Если вы идете к навигации, то история и журналы, чтобы потом Обнаружено угроз, вы можете просматривать их.

Кроме того, если вы идете в навигации, а затем прокрутите вниз до карантин и надежных элементов, вы можете просматривать троянов.

If anyone reads this from before, I'm back

newjack
Former Member
Message 3 of 8

Hey Conner, Long time!lol Take a bit of a break or a vacation??

ConorD62
Former Member
Message 4 of 8

Took a break, back now, so hopefully I'll be around to help about more.

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Nice to see you back, Conor. This one's all yours.

eugeniu
Former Member
Message 6 of 8

Thanks for the answer! I'm leavign with McAfee for half a year now and only now discovered this "navigation" link...

ConorD62
Former Member
Message 7 of 8

No problem, and the Navigation link does give out alot of information

Manoj_AR
Former Member
Message 8 of 8

To be more specific you are looking the ‘Security Report’ where McAfee use up to date logs and generate a report. That’s the reason why ‘Security Report’ showing different than current scan report.

Чтобы быть более конкретным Вы ищете доклад по безопасности McAfee, где использовать до даты журналов и генерации отчетов. Вот причина, почему доклад по безопасности, показывающих разные, чем нынешний доклад сканирования.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community