cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DPriest
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Can't do a "Scan Now"

Hi everyone, I purchased McAffee SecurityCenter 6 months ago and set it up to do an overnight weekly full scan. I then trusted it to do that and never looked at it again till now... it has been working OK in the background with an occassional warning messages... it does occassional updates with no problems...

On the home page it tells me that my Subscription Expiration is due in July...

I just tried to do a manual scan, I click on scan, but there is no button for "Scan Now" also if I try and edit the time of my Weekly Scheduled Scan, it allows me to change the time, I then click apply ok... but if I go into it again, it has not changed...

Can someone please advise what could be wrong...

David Priest

1 Reply
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't do a "Scan Now"

Hi DPriest,

I have suggested you some steps in  your original thread here http://community.mcafee.com/message/112003  . Please continue there.

note : locking this thread

Thanks,

Dinesh K

on 2/1/10 9:41:56 AM GMT-06:00
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community