Version: 13.15
Affid: 550-42
Language: nl
Language package: 13.15.108
Last update: 20-4-2010
DAT version: 5957.0000
DAT install date: 20-4-2010
Engine version: 5400.1158

I've deselected 'auto update' in the Security Center. To avoid the DAT 5958 problem ruining computers. Just in time cause my version was 5957. McAfee put a new update online, 5959. As a sollution I should download and install that McAfee says.

My question: do I have to do that manually or can I just turn 'auto update' on again and will it automatically find 5959 on it's next update?

1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: 5958: auto install or download install?

5958 has been removed from the servers so you are safe to update either way auto or manually by right-clicking the taskbar icon and selecting Updates.

The DAT and SDAT downloads on McAfee Business product pages don't work with the home product.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community