Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saied112
Contributor
Message 1 of 14

true key license & email address

Jump to solution

I bought true key license through stocksocial because i dont have a credit card and i could pay with paypal.

The problem now is, the first time i tried to re-installing it didn't pick up the license but i did make the account. so, second time, i re-downloaded then tested using my company email then it worked.

I want to change the email address because i will be leaving my current company in 2 month and i wont be able to have access to the email anymore.

either by;

1- simply changing email address, or

2- transferring the license from one account to another, or

3- cancelling current account, and getting a refunded with a different serial code.

I hope someone can help me with that issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 14

Re: true key license & email address

Jump to solution

Hi Saied,

I have made the change in our database, Monday the latest you should see that your personal Hotmail TK account is Premium. I have also requested as we discussed to delete your corporate email. Please just let everyone know here that all is well so we can close this issue.

Take care,

MarcD

View solution in original post

13 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 14

Jump to solution

​,

I will ask a (Expert) from the 'TrueKey Team' to add to this Discussion. During the interim, you can always contact Technical Support 24/7 via Phone/Online chat being the most expedient.

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact

​ Could you kindly assist this user?

All the Best,

Cliff

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
saied112
Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Jump to solution

I contacted the Technical support couple of times, with no luck. I keep getting transferred and put on hold. Also, Thank you for the fast replay.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 14

Jump to solution

Hopefully ​ will add to the discussion in short order, as he arrives to his office.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 14

Jump to solution

Good morning Saied,

While changing your email account ID is not possible at this time, we are currently trying to see when it can be implemented on our features roadmap.

Nonetheless, I might be able to transfer the Premium subscription to your personal email True Key account.

We can then delete once this is done your corporate TK account.

I will need to send you a private message so you will probably need to become a follower in order for me to do this.

Thanks,

MarcD

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 14

Jump to solution

Thanks Marc

That was 'Quick' !

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
saied112
Contributor
Message 7 of 14

Jump to solution

Hey ​ Thank you for your answer. I have followed you now.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 14

Jump to solution

Hi Saied,

I have made the change in our database, Monday the latest you should see that your personal Hotmail TK account is Premium. I have also requested as we discussed to delete your corporate email. Please just let everyone know here that all is well so we can close this issue.

Take care,

MarcD

Peacekeeper
Message 9 of 14

Jump to solution

Can you mark this thread as answered and marcd's reply as correct if you feel it is so,

saied112
Contributor
Message 10 of 14

Jump to solution

Yes, its all good now. thank you very much everyone.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community