cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
memartha
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

"Your xxxx.com login has been saved"

Every 2 seconds, the following pops up in my browser.  "Your xxxx.com login has been saved" I am not even on the page that the message applies to.  It is for a totally different URL.  Why does it keep doing that?   It is SO ANNOYING!!!!  

1 Reply
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: "Your xxxx.com login has been saved"

Good morning,

I am not sure that I understand fully what's going on. As you know, typically this is the normal flow when True Key detects a non-saved website (asset) and wants you to save it under your profile.

The way I understand it is that True Key keeps saving a website every 2 seconds, are these new websites you logging in to? and are they getting indeed saved as an asset in your launchpad?

When you said it is a total different website (URL) that gets saved, can you provide an example?

Finally can you also tell me which device/system are you using where you are seeing this behavior?

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community