cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sucree01
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

mcafee truekey scam

Basically when you click to renew your truekey subscripion it takes you to a one year and two year subsciption which IS ACTUALLY FOR THE ANTI VIRUS AND TRUEKEY, so i asked in chat with customer service he told me you can get refunded and truekey you have to call them and get it sepretely....... this is fruad 100% in the fact that they have it from truekey when i use 0 mcafee products but truekey https://omegle.onl/. last year i didnt realise this and paided 69.99 and did the same today but realized what they were doing.

1 Reply
krishna55
Message 2 of 2

Re: mcafee truekey scam

Hi @sucree01,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We dont have Truekey as a stand alone application. However you can buy a subscription even for a single device with truekey as a built in feature.

Have a read through the knowledge article for more information by clicking on the link below.

You’re no longer able to purchase a standalone True Key subscription

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community