I WANT YOU TO FIX MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE THANKS

4 Replies
Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: it never automatic LOGIN

Hello @alentruong 

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us some more information on this issue:

1. Could you please let us know whether you are facing this issue for all websites or to a particular website?
  2. Let us know the Operating system of your device.
  3. Are you facing this issue in all browser or specific to one browser?

Regards,
Karthik K

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

As my colleague indicated, it would be very helpful to know on which devise/operating system you are seeing auto-login failures. Also, if the auto-login fails all the time vs. the same websites it would make a big difference as websites keep changing their web pages all the time and this tends to break the content script needed for the True Key auto-login operation to work correctly.

Sometimes, optimization work to get our auto-login does not require much effort and it is usually done pretty quickly but other times the work needed is much more intense.

In any case, there is a faster way to submit to us whenever you are facing an auto-login failure with a specific website. On your browser True Key icon on the top right, if you right click on it and choose the second True Key by McAfee sub-menu, click "I wasn't logged in to this website"

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

alentruong
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

the Bank of America had a problem auto login

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 5

Please submit the auto-login failure with Bank of America or any other  specific website by clicking on your browser True Key icon in the top right, if you right click on it and choose the second True Key by McAfee sub-menu, click "I wasn't logged in to this website"

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community