Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cavehomme1
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 11 of 19

Re: iOS 12 Autofill support

Jump to solution

Several months ago we got a very vague indication that it might happen "probably last 6 months". Can we now have a very clear, specific delivery date as to when this function will be delivered?
It's an important requirement for Apple iOS users and already available with LastPass, and I do not particularly wish to return to LastPass or choose another solution, but I will if McAfee don't resurrect this TrueKey product.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 12 of 19

Jump to solution

Good morning,

We are still working on it. It has not decided which date we are planning, probably in September but this is not a confirmed date. We are also working on the quick type bar as well.

Reach out again in September and I will be happy to let you know how close we are to release this fix. 

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

cavehomme1
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 13 of 19

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update Marc, that's appreciated. Fingers crossed...but not for too long!

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 14 of 19

Jump to solution

My pleasure, as I said reach out to me anytime and I will provide with all I know when we get closer to the tentative date.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

cavehomme1
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 15 of 19

Jump to solution

Any update please?

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 16 of 19

Jump to solution

Good morning,

Let me find out and I should get back to you by next Monday.

Thanks,

Marc D.

cavehomme1
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 17 of 19

Jump to solution

Still waiting....!

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 18 of 19

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I know you are still waiting to have more updates on the iOS auto fill support timeline.

Unfortunately, there is still no final date for the auto fill support implementation as there are dependencies that affects other teams.

Best time estimate I've been able to get is in Q1/Q2 2020.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 19 of 19

Jump to solution

Hello there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have finally our True Key iOS release that will support iOS apps auto-fill . This has been a long due feature and I am super happy to let you that finally it is here.

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community