Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ltd
Former Member
Message 1 of 7

can't see right side of display screen

I am a new TrueKey user.

I am a senior with poor vision so I have changed the laptop DISPLAY to use a custom setting size greater than 100%.

As a result, I am unable to see the right side of the main TrueKey screen display and consequently I can't save/cancel new entries.

Resetting the DISPLAY to default 100% allows me to see the add and save buttons.

I'm running Windows 8 Pro 32-bit os on a Lenovo Y530 laptop.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 7

Re: can't see right side of display screen

We can't help you in these forums with this product unfortunately but True Key has its own support line here: Intel True Key Support

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 7

Re: Re: can't see right side of display screen

By the way, if you have trouble reading that I will obtain the phone number for you, if you can tell me which country you are in.

ltd
Former Member
Message 4 of 7

I chatted with the tech support group who asked me to place a phone call to them. the person who answered my call didn't speak English very well and I couldn't make her understand my e-mail address when I spoke it to her a half dozen times. I got frustrated and hung up. I live in NJ in the US. at this time, I'm not impressed with my initial efforts to use the McAfee product True Key.

ltd
Former Member
Message 5 of 7

If True Key allowed scrolling their display screen LEFT & RIGHT, I could use it. If there is no solution to this problem, I intend to uninstall it and get another password manager software.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 7

Re: Re: Re: can't see right side of display screen

If I recall from  other software interfaces, it will only work properly at normal resolutions.

Perhaps magnifying the entire screen rather than just an area or just type for instance may work to produce a left/right scroll bar.

Meanwhile the phone number you seek is 1-866-622-3911

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 7

Re: can't see right side of display screen

Moved to the new True Key area.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community