Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pweb2203
Former Member
Message 1 of 10

Truekey space

Jump to solution

I have unlimited Truekey subscription.  However,  i now get the message "Error - oh no you've run out of space". How do I fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 10

Re: Truekey space

Jump to solution

Hi there,

Just saw your post, it is also my understanding that live safe should include a Premium TK subscription, I can check in with the software development team more about it tomorrow. In the meantime, is your subscription status "Fremium" you can check this within your True Key app settings profile, can you please also include a screenshot of your subscription status.

Finally, if you have 52 assets/ logins, did you import them all when you created the TK account, I am asking this because as you know only 15 assets/ logins are included with the free version, did you recently added assets/ logins.

P.S.: Please send an email with your email address to "truekeysupport@intel.com", so I can check for you further.

Thanks,

Marc Dahan

View solution in original post

9 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 10

Jump to solution

Successfully moved from Consumer to True Key (NEW)  > Discussions

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 10

Jump to solution

It is my understanding that you have up to 15 logins, and then you have to install the *Premium*. I am uncertain if it comes with your suite,or if you have to purchase the Premium Version? I will attempt to contact a *Expert* from the TrueKey Team to add to the discussion.

​  Could you kindly assist this customer please?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
pweb2203
Former Member
Message 4 of 10

Jump to solution

Thanks for you help.  I have a McAfee livesafe subscription which is supposed to include unlimited Truekey. I have 52 passwords stored but cannot add any more.  I have tried deleting one password but that does not help either.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 10

Jump to solution

I see...With today being Sunday/Weekend Marc may not answer until he gets into the office tomorrow. However he sometimes occasionally checks the TrueKey community. Please be assured he can definitely answer your question.

Simply keep checking back periodically.

All the Best

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
pweb2203
Former Member
Message 6 of 10

Jump to solution

Will do.  Many thanks.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 10

Jump to solution

You are quite welcome

Glad to be somewhat helpful..

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi there,

Just saw your post, it is also my understanding that live safe should include a Premium TK subscription, I can check in with the software development team more about it tomorrow. In the meantime, is your subscription status "Fremium" you can check this within your True Key app settings profile, can you please also include a screenshot of your subscription status.

Finally, if you have 52 assets/ logins, did you import them all when you created the TK account, I am asking this because as you know only 15 assets/ logins are included with the free version, did you recently added assets/ logins.

P.S.: Please send an email with your email address to "truekeysupport@intel.com", so I can check for you further.

Thanks,

Marc Dahan

pweb2203
Former Member
Message 9 of 10

Jump to solution

All sorted thanks to Marc.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 10 of 10

Jump to solution

Alright !   Could you kindly mark his answer/reply as correct? This way we can consider this discussion closed.

All the very best

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community