cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jillianivey
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Truekey showing on a non-login field

One of the yoga studios where I teach uses Wellness Living to register and track its students. TrueKey gets me logged in fine when I first open the site, but after I'm signed in, the search field at the top of the site is showing up as a TrueKey field and after literally everything I do on the site, TrueKey pops up asking if I want to log in or telling me there was a login error. This wasn't a big issue when I was teaching more in-studio and using the studio's computer, which doesn't have TrueKey installed, but while I'm teaching virtually from my home, I'm using my own device and this has gone from a minor annoyance to a major inconvenience, especially when it interrupts my ability to email my students access information for their class. I'm not sure how TrueKey works with different websites to determine what fields are login/password fields but right now the two platforms are not compatible and I can't figure out how to report the issue.

5 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Truekey showing on a non-login field

Hi there,

If I understand correctly (please correct if I am wrong) True Key is trying unsuccessfully to instant log you in a website that does not have any credential fields (username/password) combination, correct?

Would you be able to tell me these URL's that True Key is not recognizing correctly?

Also you mentioned that you are using True Key on your own device, which device model/brand, operating system version is True Key running on?

Finally, what's the version of the True Key app running on this device?

Thanks,

Marc D.

jillianivey
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

I'm on Chrome on a Mac, running OS 10.15.7. I'm able to log in (although that's not working well currently, either), but once I'm logged in and actually using the site, it continues to try to log me in. And every time the login box pops up, it prevents me from whatever I was doing. I've tried to attach a video but the file was too large and also it might reveal personal information about our clients. Can I send privately?

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Ok, but it seems that the video was not attached.

I was confused because in your post title you put True Key showing on a non-login field, in fact if I understand better now, it is a login site but it keeps trying to log you after the login page and you are already logged in.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 6

Please provide me the URL of this site that keeps trying to log you in after True Key has already logged you in.

Thanks,

Marc D.

jillianivey
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I missed your reply and just updated my reply with more information. The website I'm having the issue with is wellnessliving.com. I tried to upload a video but it was too large and it occurred to me I shouldn't post it anyway due to private client information, but I can send to you directly.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community