cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hosay299
Contributor III
Message 11 of 19

Re: Truekey servers down how long for

@SpiritMan1946 have pm the staff on here as they have said leave it a few hours which we have but no change and no up-date from them wall try call them again to see what they say and if can get actual info on what is going on

nirajshah
Contributor III
Message 12 of 19

The lack of communication on this issue has been shocking. Over 24 hours later, still no update on the issue or info on whether it's been fixed or how long it will take to fix.

As soon as I get access to my data, I'm exporting it and moving to a competitor product. If this is the type of customer service I can expect for a viral service (which I pay for), it's not worth my effort. 

focoxayixamed
Contributor
Message 13 of 19

I am getting the following error when trying to sign in: "There is a problem conncecting to the True Key Servers. Try again later"....https://surveyz.onl/www-surveysdm-com-survey/

hosay299
Contributor III
Message 14 of 19

@nirajshah @SpiritMan1946 @Former Member hi all they have put a odd message when u call and chose option 2 it says about true key could not fully understand it but they are working on a big outage must be or system issue.

i called on 0800 028 7581 option 2 option 5 then option 2

and YES NO UP-DATE WHEN THE LADY CHECKED AND TRY AGAIN IN 3 HOURS OR CALL BACK IN 3 HOURS TO SEE IFR THERE IS A UP-DATE

HELLOW ARE WE PAYING FOR SOME PEOPLE HOW ARE WE TO USE AND HAVE OUR INFO READY WHAT IS GOING ON CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY NO UP-DATE YET OR DO THE TEAM FIXING IT NOT KNOW WHAT TO FIX

MAY BE CEO CAN HELP WITH REFUND FOR LOSS OF SERVICE AND BIG INCONVANCE 

@Sudharsanam_G1 U MUST GET BOARD WITH THE SIMPLE REPYES THEN U DO NOT REPLY BACK EVEN AFTER U SAY GIVE IT FEW HOURS LIKE U CALL STAFF DO

MAY BE WE SHOULD ASK FOR DISCOUNT ON NEXT RENEWING OR WILL THAT NOT HAPPON AS THE SALES TEAM WITH HAVE A NO INFO ON THIS OUTAGE OF DAYS NOW 

hosay299
Contributor III
Message 15 of 19

@focoxayixamed WE ALL ARE it is down or not working at all but no fix or news yet

Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 16 of 19

Hi @hosay299 

We are aware of this issue and our backend team is working as fast as they can to resolve the issue. Please do check by logging in to the True key account  and update the status. 

Thanks, 

hosay299
Contributor III
Message 17 of 19

@nirajshah @focoxayixamed @SpiritMan1946 @Former Member  BACK UP AND RUNING FOR ME MIGHT WANT TO CHECK

@Magesh will McAfee be offering a discount for the lost of services for serval days

and what was the issue in the end?? CAN U SAY

hosay299
Contributor III
Message 18 of 19

look sorted but any offer for lose of service @Magesh @focoxayixamed @nirajshah @SpiritMan1946 @Former Member 

Mabelgoodrich
Contributor
Message 19 of 19

If the admin of the server, are not going to fix this ,there is a possibility to lose their popularity. They should at least update the progress so that the users could know how long it will be required for. I came across in this platform while I was enjoying with the TikTok 18+ , it could be interesting for you too! They have a large number of interesting videos photos for the tiktok users. Thanks and I hope they will be on the right track.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community