cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhall111
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Truekey paypal login with Chrome

We used to be able to log in to paypal with truekey using Chrome.  But lately all we get is a Security Challenge that we can't get past - it doesn't even bring up the actual security challenge, we can't even check the box to get to it, the image of the Security Challenge just flashes slowly.  We can log in to paypal on other computers with Truekey and Chrome.  And we can log in to paypal with other webbrowsers.  And we can log into paypal if we actually type in the user and password into paypal in Chrome.  

Any ideas?

1 Reply
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Truekey paypal login with Chrome

Good morning,

I just tried it myself and I did not see any issues either as you have also noticed on the other systems logging into PayPal which means is probably isolated to the one that is just not working.

Can you tell me the system/device make, model and operating system version, are there any differences between this True Key Chrome extension with the True Key Chrome extension that is working with PayPal (eg. True Key desktop app vs. only browser extensions, versions difference, etc.)?

Finally, on the system that you are unable to log in to PayPal, can you try using an alternative browser True Key extension  like Firefox or the new Edge and see if issue is now isolated to the Chrome browser/ TK Chrome extension?

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community