Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JosephR125
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Truekey instant login not working on Android

Jump to solution

I constantly has problem with Truekey instant login not working on my Android phone Oneplue7 Pro which has android 9 and Truekey version 5.0.1, often truekey instant login failed to load and constant show error in Truekey instant log in accessability service as (this service is malfunctioning). A restart sometimes fix the issue but not always. I constantly have this problem since my old phone Galaxy S7 was upgraded to Android Oreo and now my new phone with Android 9. Is there a solution for this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Truekey instant login not working on Android

Jump to solution

Good morning Joseph,

Let me look into this and as soon as I can I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Good morning Joseph,

Let me look into this and as soon as I can I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

JosephR125
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution
Is there any update Marc ?
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Good morning Joseph,

In fact there are some updates, it seems the issue you are experiencing is due to block accessibility services from OEM's. We have tested OnePlus 5 devices running on Android 9 with no issues. The issue will be fixed once we be able to support new Android API's.

I am still looking into this to have a better idea on the timeline for this fix to happen, I should be able to get back to you within 24 hours.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Good morning Joseph,

I am still looking into this to have a better idea on the timeline for this fix to happen, I hope to get back to you soon with this information.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Good morning  Joseph,

I have not forgotten about you, just wanted to provide a quick update to you.

We are waiting to get a OnePlus 7 Pro device running the same version (9) to test it on our end as we think this can be device specific issue. As soon as we do this I will let you know.

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community