cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raj_stax
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Truekey does not work on every website on windows and android platform.

Hello, I would like to inform you that the Truekey does not work on every website on Windows and Android platform. To give just an idea of what I really am trying to state, here is a website https://central.bitdefender.com/

Truekey does automatically fill up the user id but not the password. Another example :

https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm ....... here Truekey fill up user id and password and works fine but only when I am logging in from windows platform, not when I am logging in the same website from android device. In a nutshell, it's performance is very inconsistent, you would not know when it would work and when not. Very frustrating. I hope you will take this matter seriously and fix up asap. Because, a good password manager is very important for some users like me to have. 

2 Replies
GaneshR
Message 2 of 3

Re: Truekey does not work on every website on windows and android platform.

Hi @Raj_stax 

i have sent you private message. Please help us with the details to take it further

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

Hedge1
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Truekey does not work on every website on windows and android platform.

You're encouraged, but not forced, to either use all four character types or create a lengthy passphrase, with spaces permitted.

mygroundbiz

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community