cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemang2019
Contributor II
Message 1 of 4

Truekey Feedback no.6 (Priority Rating for saving the credentials in addition to category filter)

Hi Team,

While Saving the Credentials Priority Rating needs to be selected from 1to 5 (1 being least important & 5 being most important) in addition to storing the categorywise credentials. By Default on Home Screen Prioritywise credentials should appear in descending order i.e. 5 Priority Rating on Top & 1 Priority Rating  on Last. 

AND

Frequently accessed Credentials should appear as separate line item, (This will give them option or prompt to change there priority rating if customer desire so)

+

User has option to filter the credentials categorywise so that he can access all the credentials within each category.

This combination approach is better way to manage & store the credentials in the Truekey.

This Change needs to be implemented ASAP, Hope to see this change implemented in upcoming update.

Thank you Team for making customer life safe, secure & hassle-free.

3 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Truekey Feedback no.6 (Priority Rating for saving the credentials in addition to category filter

Good morning,

Another great idea which as I said before I will also pass on to our product manager.

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Hemang2019
Contributor II
Message 3 of 4

Re: Truekey Feedback no.6 (Priority Rating for saving the credentials in addition to category filter

How do i know as end user that my feedback are taken into product roadmap backlog as documentary evidence to support the same & motivate me to contribute further. Thanks Team

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi Hemang,

As the True Key engineering support lead I can assure you that all our users feedback and issues reports are taken and considered very seriously.

As a matter of fact, I conveyed all your great feedback to our product manager, and as I said there will be added to our backlog but implementation will be based on a lot of other factors: ressources, product features backlog prioritization and product roadmap.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community