cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemang2019
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

Truekey Feedback no.2 (Few URL where Truekey is not working)

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

I have noticed there are many website on which Truekey is not working. List is mentioned below with URL

https://paytm.com/

https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search

https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2Fproducts&app=account

https://in.godaddy.com/

https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login

General Observation:

1> Login Screen is hidden doesn't appear on the home screen by default

2> Some Extra Data needs to be entered while login like captcha or some other details like DOB etc..

Kindly look into it & provide the fix for the same.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Felix_I
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Truekey Feedback no.2 (Few URL where Truekey is not working)

Jump to solution

Hello @Hemang2019,

Certain websites use two step authentication that needs to be verified before signing in to the Account. You may provide feedback if that’s not the case using the True Key Application.

From any of your default browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge), you can right click on the True Key extension on the top right and go to the True Key icon on the menu and you can choose one of these 5 issues namely "I wasn't logged in to this website".

We can assure you we receive these reports and we try to optimize these pages, so they can work with the True Key Instant login feature.

Pages keep breaking when the content script is changed from this website and depending on the changes it is easier or can require more work from us to optimize them again.

Thanks,
Felix.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Felix_I
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @Hemang2019,

Certain websites use two step authentication that needs to be verified before signing in to the Account. You may provide feedback if that’s not the case using the True Key Application.

From any of your default browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge), you can right click on the True Key extension on the top right and go to the True Key icon on the menu and you can choose one of these 5 issues namely "I wasn't logged in to this website".

We can assure you we receive these reports and we try to optimize these pages, so they can work with the True Key Instant login feature.

Pages keep breaking when the content script is changed from this website and depending on the changes it is easier or can require more work from us to optimize them again.

Thanks,
Felix.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi again,

Specifically with websites that require addittional login credential fields other than the standard username/password combination, at this point, it has not been implemented on our code and rather to be an issue to be fixed, it needs to be added in our backlog for a future implementation.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Hemang2019
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Not All the Pages are fixed, Many more which i have reported directly through browser extension, I understand team challenge in optimizing it, Is it possible permanent solution when some website change the content script otherthan user notify the Truekey not working,  can Truekey device some proactive mechanisem of learning the content script change & optimise it automatically.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi Hemang,
Depending on the pages that need to be optimized and fixed to work with the True Key instant login some require more work than others, especially when testing accounts need to be created to test against these accounts.

Having said all this, we are working to implement a solution of an automatic mechanism to optimize sites more proactively. Again, the challenge would remain with sites where more background work need to be done especially with financial sites that require real testing accounts.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community