Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrcool2k
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

TrueKey problems

Hello to all,

I am with problems with my True Key app, I have 2 computers Windows 10 and Windows 7 - And they ask for my Master Password I sign in and it stalls (I have tested on Chrome + FireFox + Edge (W10)) all have exactly the same issue on both computers.

I have 2 Androids were I use the True Key and they work intermittent saying that cannot connect to servers but can work offline and sometimes works ok.

The problem has been persistent in last week, does anyone has this problem?

Regards,

Thanks,

Miguel

1 Reply
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: TrueKey problems

The experience you are describing is of a networking issue, it seems an ongoing networking issue.

On the True Key side, we do not have any network issues with our servers that could explain your experience, and certainly not an ongoing network issue. Also, as you might notice, nobody else has recently reported a similar issue.

You should look at your network environment and if you need more help to debug this, please reach out to our technical support team that will be happy to assist you with this:

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp

When you get to this link, scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the “contact support” link, then click on “technical assistance”, click on PC or MAC and this will take you to the contacting support either by chat or phone. 

Thanks,
Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community