Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 21 of 31

Re: TrueKey premium for McAfee Internet Security

Jump to solution

correct me if I'm wrong, but Internet Security 2014 never included True Key.

avorharp
Former Member
Message 22 of 31

Jump to solution

Oh really?

Снимок.PNG

avorharp
Former Member
Message 23 of 31

Jump to solution

year is not written..

and I have paid for 10 years (and promised the latest version of the product)

Sorry but the year is not listed now

A product is sold now, today, the official distributor (and at a high price, more than Norton 2016 is 2 times)

Снимок.PNG

Антивирусы MCAFEE (макафи) - купить антивирус mcafee по низкой цене. Продажа антивирусов макафи, шир...

McAfee Internet Security OEM 2014 - Card - 1USER MIS149EC1RAO - купить Программное обеспечение McAfe...

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 24 of 31

Jump to solution

I'm just putting forward thoughts on the matter, Selvan will give you a proper answer.

avorharp
Former Member
Message 25 of 31

Jump to solution

Is Selvan have a subscription to Internet security? He subscription LiveSafe

No other subscription cards McAfee Internet Security are currently not available for sale in Russian PC shops.

now these cards only.

And these discs also on sale at Intel Security distributors today:

Антивирус McAfee Internet Security 2014

xdde0exxdde0ewcc9.jpg

avorharp
Former Member
Message 26 of 31

Jump to solution

"correct me if I'm wrong, but Internet Security 2014 never included True Key."

(I think you're right, so I did not call to support, it makes no sense)

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 27 of 31

Jump to solution

Hopefully Selvan will have an idea when he next posts. 😉

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 28 of 31

Re: Re: TrueKey premium for McAfee Internet Security

Jump to solution

Hi

Unfortunately you have purchased the single user 2014 MIS which can be used on only one Windows device. The product that is advertised in our Consumer Home page is the 2016 version of MIS which can be installed on Multiple devices across multiple platforms such as MAC and/or Mobile. Here's what I suggest

Go back to the store where you purchased and see if you could return and get a Refund. Once done Visit our consumer site https://home.mcafee.com and purchase from there. This should entitle you with the Truekey subscription (Premium).

avorharp
Former Member
Message 29 of 31

Jump to solution

"in our Consumer Home page is the 2016 version of MIS"

- Really? And where is it written "2016"? I can see only the name of the product: "McAfee Internet Security":

untitled.pnguntitled1.png

And how are you going in the future relate to your subscribers? (subscriptions for years to come). Gradually reduce the number of computers serviced and do not give the new products?

I do not have a trial or promo subscription, I have full version MCAfee Internet Security, and I purchased at full price from your authorized distributor.

And where is my key to the program TrueKey premium? Maybe you want replaced old subscriptions, sold by your company before, to new subscriptions (Live Safe or Total Security)?

For example, Norton with pleasure replaces the old subscriptions NIS 2014. (If you call customer support is happy to replace the old subscription to subscribe to the new product (NS 2016) free of charge, and to thank for the fact that you stay with them. This is called a top-level service! And turn a face-to-consumer.

PS

Today I turned "on" automatic renewals my McAfee subscription, and connected my credit card to my account. But nothing has changed. The TrueKey did not appear.

avorharp
Former Member
Message 30 of 31

Jump to solution

Ex_Brit "Hopefully Selvan will have an idea when he next posts. ;-)"

Hi,

Today I called to russian customer support Intel Security products. They checked my account and said - everything is fine, but the TrueKey you are not supposed to have.

So all right you told me - I'm not supposed to have a TrueKey )

I would maybe did not call them, but they turned out to be my neighbors

- The office customer support McAfee Intel Security - is located in the neighboring house from me.. (Moscow City, Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya).

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community