Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 11 of 31

Re: TrueKey premium for McAfee Internet Security

Jump to solution

OK, hopefully someone from support will be able to help.

avorharp
Former Member
Message 12 of 31

Jump to solution

Well, I'll call possible, but I can do without this True Key-premium program. if they ask for it 999 rubles per year 

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 13 of 31

Jump to solution

Marking this thread as 'Unanswered' as your issue is yet to be resolved. Hopefully Technical support can appropriately resolve your issues. Colleague Ex_brit has exhausted every avenue possible in an attempt to resolve your issue.

I might add that in addition, we have brought this up to Senior Technical Support.

Regards,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
avorharp
Former Member
Message 14 of 31

Jump to solution

)) Well, it's good advice - call technical support.

In this forum, the issue has been resolved and the new information will not be. Well then, and mark - is appropriate.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 15 of 31

Jump to solution

I see...if you feel your issue is resolved. Then I will remark 'Correctly answered'

Kind Regards,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 16 of 31

Jump to solution

The original question isn't answered so this should remain marked 'unanswered' until avorharp has received a satisfactory answer from support.

perhaps you would be kind enough to come back here afterwards and tell us how it was fixed and then mark this as answered at that time.

Thanks.

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 17 of 31

Re: Re: TrueKey premium for McAfee Internet Security

Jump to solution

Hi

The key for Truekey Premium will be available in your My Account page. https://home.mcafee.com - Refer the image below

Trukeykey.png

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 18 of 31

Jump to solution

Thank you Selvan...

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 19 of 31

Jump to solution

Yes, thanks Selvan.  I suggested that in my 1st response but maybe the OP's page needed scrolling to see it.

avorharp
Former Member
Message 20 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi,

Chinthanai Selvan P

Thanks for the picture, but you have a subscription to a different product. (Live Safe)

I acquired a subscription for another product (Internet Security), so my account is different.

Снимок.PNG

Bought there (official distributor)   McAfee Internet Security OEM 2014 - Card - 1USER MIS149EC1RAO - купить Программное обеспечение McAfe...

Oldi mcAfee.PNG

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community