cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 11 of 13

Re: TrueKey keeps prompting to accept license agreement before allowing facial recognition

Regarding the issue of needing to accept the license prior of logging to your True Key account. I wanted to update you on this issue you reported and this will be fixed with a software update due to be released from tomorrow onwards for a few more days to ensure you have received this update.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 12 of 13

Re: TrueKey keeps prompting to accept license agreement before allowing facial recognition

Regarding the issue of needing to accept the license prior of logging to your True Key account. I wanted to update you on this issue you reported and this will be fixed with a software update due to be released from tomorrow onwards for a few more days to ensure you have received this update.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 13 of 13

PROBLEM FIXED !

I can confirm that the problem was fixed by a new software update that the True Key team issued to address our concerns. The original problems were caused by an earlier software update, so it's good to know that they put so much effort into making things right.

On behalf of True Key customers, thank you for fixing the problem so quickly.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community