cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamu
Contributor
Message 11 of 35

Re: TrueKey Safe Notes not sorting alphabetically

The sorting has never worked for me.  I'm currently using version 3.1.9211 in Chrome and here's the order of my alphabetical safenotes:

G-S-O-H-M-B-C-D-E-F-A-I-K-L-N-P-R-T-W-Z

Sorting by date is not functional either.

And in case you look into it... my True Key username is not the same as my mcafee forum name.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 12 of 35

It is clear that the sorting functionality is not woirking as expected. When you choose sort by alphabetical order it does regroup your SafeNotes by the first letter of the notes bt the overall sort is not alphabetically sorted.

As I said, previously, this is something that our dev team needs to address but when is that, it is what I will try to find out once we start looking into the priority fixes that will go on our next software releases.

i will update this thread as soon as I find out more about this.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 13 of 35

As promised, I verified about this issue with the Safe Notes not sorting alphabetically and it has indeed been fixed. The fix will be in the next release.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 14 of 35

As promised, I verified about this issue with the Safe Notes not sorting alphabetically and it has indeed been fixed. The fix will be in the next release.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 15 of 35

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

s011jan
Contributor II
Message 16 of 35

Marc, can you let us know the date when the next release will go live?

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 17 of 35

I am waiting for confirmation on our next release, my guess is in 3 weeks from now but before replying back to you I wanted to have a more definite date. I should be able to let you all know this morning.

Thanks,

Marc D.

s011jan
Contributor II
Message 18 of 35

Marc, any word on when the sorting fix will be released?  My Safe Notes are still not sorting correctly.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 19 of 35

I will enquire about it for you, if it has not been released yet I will try to get a release date.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

s011jan
Contributor II
Message 20 of 35

Thanks Marc - FYI I'm using the chrome extension (version 3.1.9211)

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community