cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s011jan
Contributor II
Message 31 of 35

Re: TrueKey Safe Notes not sorting alphabetically

MarcD, I would like to follow-up on the Safe Notes sorting issue.  I noticed that the safe note sections (A, B, C...) are now sorting correctly, but there still does not seem to be any rhyme or reason for how the notes inside each section/group are sorting.  can you comment on whether this secondary sorting issue is going to be addressed anytime soon?

Additionally, I have notice that the Safe Wallet has the same primary & secondary sorting issue.  My safe wallet list order is credit cards, passports, driver's license, and social security number, and, more annoyingly, there is no secondary sorting within those groups.

Just wondering what TrueKey is doing to improve the user experience by addressing the sorting inconsistencies of the information vaulted within your system.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 32 of 35

Please let me know the system/platform you are using, the True Key version and if it is the standalone desktop mode or extension first (launchpad is only within the browser).

Also can you please describe exactly the issue you are seeing now with Safe Notes/Wallet and a screenshot would be great.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

s011jan
Contributor II
Message 33 of 35

Marcd, I'm using the TrueKey via the Chrome extension (v4.0.0.9243) on windows 10 systems, and via Android app (v5.0.1.0)

I've attached PC screen shots so you can understand the sorting issues I'm seeing (seems to have the same issue in the Android app as well).  Let me know if you have any questions.

FYI - as I have stated in the past, it seems strange to me that non-standard sorting of entries is something that has to be reported by users.  It seems to me that standard alphabetic/numeric sorting is a universally understood function and should be built-in by your coders.

2019-07-31 11_44_57 - TrueKey Safe Wallet Sorting Issue.jpg2019-07-31 11_56_20 - TrueKey Safe Notes Sorting Issue.jpg

Nclifford
Contributor
Message 34 of 35

Annoying. No alphabetical sorting on Android app.

Nclifford
Contributor
Message 35 of 35

Did this ever get fixed?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community