cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s011jan
Contributor II
Message 1 of 35

TrueKey Safe Notes not sorting alphabetically

I'm using the TrueKey Chrome Extension (v2.8.5711) and my safe notes are not sorting alphabetically.  The sort order (on the Safe Note Title) is: X, T, B, S, P, N, L, M, C, 0-9, U.

This has been a long standing issue for me (since McAfee switched its users to TrueKey) and I haven't figured out a way to correct it.  Please let me know what I need to do to correct this issue.

34 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 35

Re: TrueKey Safe Notes not sorting alphabetically

Good morning,

Let me see what I can do to get this fixed, unfortunately there's nothing you can do on your end to correct this issue, I appreciate you reporting it to us.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Sebast
Contributor
Message 3 of 35

"1 person had this problem" is not correct. 1person has this problem!

Sebast
Contributor
Message 4 of 35

Four weeks ago, marcd, McAfee employe, wrote to s011jan: "Let me see what I can do to ge tthis fixed, unfortunately there's nothing you can do on yourt end to correct this issue, I appreciate you reporting it to us". Today the problem still exists. I have it. What´s going on? McAfee in unable to alphabetically order our safe notes.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 35

Hi Sebas,

Let me explain, to be more accurate 1 person has/had this issue but potentially other customers might see the same issue. Please let assure you, I dont not need several customers reporting this to me to understand the severity of the issue, as soon as you brought out to my attention I reproduced it right away, I have pushed the issue to our developpment team for a fix for hopefully the upcoming release.

I hope this helps,

Marc D.

s011jan
Contributor II
Message 6 of 35

Marc D,  I originally reported the incorrect or lack of alphabetial sorting in the Safe Notes six months ago (02/2018).  As of today, my safe notes are still not sorting correctly and, quite honestly, it is very frustrating that a resolution has not been pushed out in over six months.  It does not provide much faith that the software team can protect my sensative information/passwords when a basic sort function cannot be correctly implemented.  Please provide an update on when the alphabetical sort in the safe notes will be corrected.

s011jan

Rhino321
Contributor III
Message 7 of 35

Sort functions also not working for logins, they always stay a-z, no matter the option.

Safe notes order in the order they are created.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 35

Let me try to find out an approximate date where this can be tackle, obviously other more priority issues had to be fixed on our previous releases, let me get back to you when I have a better idea of the ETA for this.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 9 of 35

Let me try to find out an approximate date where this can be tackle, obviously other more priority issues had to be fixed on our previous releases, let me get back to you when I have a better idea of the ETA for this.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Rhino321
Contributor III
Message 10 of 35

Thanks Marc

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community