Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Val8223
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

True key login not working from Edge, Firefox and chrome

Hi,

From maybe a week, I cannot access to my true key account from any of the browser app (Firefox, Edge, Chrome). Android app is still working. I went through testing with the 3 browsers, two Windows computers, cookies and cache clearing etc.... I can put my credentials but then I face a never ending loading page.

I have contacted support which suggested reboot and cache clearing...

Anyone else facing the same issue or fix?

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: True key login not working from Edge, Firefox and chrome

Hi @Val8223,

Greetings from McAfee.

Please contact our customer support using the link below to resolve the issue.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

Val8223
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: True key login not working from Edge, Firefox and chrome

Thanks for your answer, yet…

I have already spent quite some time on two sessions on the chat. The first of your colleagues made me try to confirm two-factors ID through email instead of on the app, reboot computer, re-install, clear cache and cookies on the browser.. I have also on my side tried to connect on Edge, Firefox and chrome, on another computer and on another wifi network. All that remained without success: I always hit an endless loading page after I completed password and 2-factors ID (both steps working without error).

On my second chat, you colleague finally concluded that it was due to a server breadown and that I should wait a fix on your side…So I was quite surprise to then read on the Google play store that your support team was unaware of any server breakdown…

So.. could you please work on your side and come with a proper explanation and solution?

Best regards,

Valentin

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community