cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kylometers
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

True Key still not working on new Macbook Pro (M1)

I have used True Key for several years now without issues. However, now I am caught in a validation loop. I installed the extension on Firefox and logged in and went through the validation (I did mobile the first time, e-mail the second time). Once I successfully validate, instead of being taken to the "home" page, I'm taken back to the account creation/sign-in page. The same happens on Chrome.

Update: I attempted to disable the extension and then enable it again and I'm still having the same problem. I also attempted to remove the extension and reinstall it, and continue to experience the same issues.

Apologies for re-posting, but the original post appears to have been locked from replies based upon the presumption that the disable/enable recommendation worked.
4 Replies
Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: True Key still not working on new Macbook Pro (M1)

Hi @kylometers 

We are aware of this issue and it was noticed on chrome and we are working on it to get is resolved asap. As a possible work around try removing the extension and re installing  to check the issue status. 

Also let us know if this issue is observed in multiple browsers as well. 

Thanks,

kylometers
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Magesh,

This is also happening with FireFox. I have tried disabling and re-enabling, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling on both Chrome and Firefox, but it is still not working. Please keep me posted on the resolution, as right now TrueKey is nearly worthless for me.

UserNameHere
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

The issue is also happening in Edge, too. Also, this issue is not just on the M1 macs. It is also happening on my windows 10 device. 

oups59
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Any updates on this issue?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community