cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rmlocker
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

True Key sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t- had issues with the product on safari, chrome and Firefox where it either does not populate username and password or it fails to launch the browser at all.  Technical support is another nightmare.  In Chat, they ask you to type in all sorts of information, then when the consultant joins the session, they ask the same questions that you already provided answers for.  Then there is time wasted wth ‘how are yous’ and ‘how is your day going’ stuff.  Then they tell you they can’t help you so now you have to sit and wait for another consultant who asks you all the same questions the first guy asked.  The tech consultants never seem to be very knowledgeable and they have you wast a lot of time uninstalling/reinstalling, and in he end, nothing gets resolved.  Either a product works or it doesn’t.  All he time in the world spent with tech support never seems to help.   I gave up and uninstalled it.

1 Reply
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: True Key sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t.

I can certainly understand all that frustration you have gone through recently.

Having said that, I understand also you have uninstalled True Key but as the support engineering lead for this product, I would be happy to help you to relieve some of that frustration and get you back on with this application if you like.

Please send an email to truekeysupport@mcafee.com and will take it from there.

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community