cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_va_usa
Contributor II
Message 11 of 11

Re: True Key recently started generating message slowed script on Firefox browser (while using Faceb

I had this show up repeatedly while making updates at Bank of America Bill-Pay data:  "A script in the extension "True KeyTM by McAfee" is causing Firefox to slow down."

And when I tried either "Temporarily disable extension on page"  or   "Stop it" neither seemed to work, as the problem repeated itself. Only by disabling True Key did the message stop showing up.

I am using Firefox version 84.0.1 (64-bit)  True Key version 4.3.0.9324. Screenshot attached.

Rather frustrating, especially when disabling and stopping didn't work.Screenshot.png

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community