cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinP1
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

True Key (profile deletion)

Is there anyone on the list that can help me with having my True Key profile deleted.  All I am asking is to get my true key working again.  I have been trying to get this fixed for a month.  All I get is the brush off and we will call you... They push it off on another tech each time.  I have waited and waited for this to get done.. But no such luck.  I have even had 2 moderator promise to call... (which they never did).  So... If a moderator is reading this... You can call now but I an not going to fall for the 24 to 48 hours.   I am on the system now and will give you my information...(phone number) I also just dropped letter to the Corporate company...Maybe they can get this done for me.  So if there is anyone out there who can help..... Please help

1 Reply
GaneshR
Message 2 of 2

Re: True Key (profile deletion)

Hi @MartinP1 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the Truekey issue.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community