Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tonda13
Contributor
Message 1 of 36

True Key premium renew error

Jump to solution

I am not able to renew my True Key premium account. I tried it from application, also from my McAfee account but it's not possible.

If I try renew from True Key application I get following error message:

Unexpected error occurred We cannot access the feature you requested due to an unexpected error. If the problem persists, visit our support site

Error if I tried renew from Microsoft Edge browser with turn on developer console:

SCRIPT5007: SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'handleRequest' of undefined or null reference dashboard.html (4,8444)

If I loged in to my McAfee account there only this message in my profile:

True Key™ by McAfee
Your subscription has expired

without any action posibilities.

Please can you help me with this or I should to find another service?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 17 of 36

Re: True Key premium renew error

Jump to solution

Please send an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" , need to ask more infromation.

Thanks,

Marc D.

View solution in original post

35 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 36

Jump to solution

Good morning,

Please send an email to truekeysupport@mcafee.com with your True Key account email address and a screenshot of the place you are getting the error within the True Key cart app.

I will handle this for you.

Thanks,

Marc D.

tonda13
Contributor
Message 3 of 36

Jump to solution

Thank you for your advice.

I sent email on 26. 8. 2018 morning and still no reaction.
And it is really uncomfortable situation because I need add new passwords in my password manager.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 36

Jump to solution

Good morning,

I have not received your email in "truekeysupport@mcafee.com", as I said I would need you to send me an email there with a screenshot of the place that is giving you the error when you are trying to renew True Key and I will handle the issue.

Thanks,

Marc D.

tonda13
Contributor
Message 5 of 36

Jump to solution

I did it now for second time with copy to my gmail and I received email in my gmail inbox.

I sent the email from my personal email address ending with "@seznam.cz"

Thank you for your help.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 36

Jump to solution

I am not getting the email to my inbox, please send the screenshot to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com"

I also need your email address related to your True Key account.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 36

Jump to solution

I am still not getting this email from you, please make sure you are sending it to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" and please send with your email the screenshot of the error you are getting when you are trying to renew as well as your email address of your True Key account.

Thanks,

Marc D.

tonda13
Contributor
Message 8 of 36

Jump to solution

Hi,

as I said I have already sent the email twice. Both from my email address which correspond with my True Key account.

You can see here https://prnt.sc/kobg5a and here https://prnt.sc/kobg9u that I send to right address.

And receivable of my email I tested when I received the same email on my gmail account. So probably some spam filter in you organization filter my email or my email address. If so I don't know what to do.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 9 of 36

Jump to solution

This is very starnge as I never had any issues receiving emails. Having said that I know your email and I am just missing the screenshot, can you please upload here in the forum, there should not be any personal info on it just to see the error and the url where you are getting it.

Thanks,

Marc D.

tonda13
Contributor
Message 10 of 36

Jump to solution

I primary use True Key on my Windows and there are not URL, but I sent all steps which I do in app. 

1st step1st step

2nd step2nd step

3rd step3rd step

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community