cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Larryt
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

True Key not working

I can't get True Key to allow me to get to my passwords.

When I log in with my master password, it asks me to check my email to continue. I NEVER get an email to continue. 

I have had this problem for over 2 weeks, and when I call to get help, they tell me that they have a known problem and escalate my problem to higher ups, and they will call me within 24 hours.

I never have received a call from whoever is the higher up.

1 Reply
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 2

Re: True Key not working

Hi @Larryt 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please let us know the below details for better understanding to help you further.

• This is to keep you informed that not receiving email, it’s a known issue and McAfee working towards the resolution.
  • Meanwhile, kindly try with the below steps and check how it goes.
  • Do you have the trusted device in handy?
  • Please check with the alternative way sending push notification for your trusted device.
    • If that’s work, good to go.
    • If that doesn’t work. Please check with the below step.
  • If you had set up multiple devices as trusted device then try sending push notification from every device one by one until you get the notification from any of the devices.

Regards,
Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community